What's new

Vape Expo 2017

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
Hey Guys!

Just a heads up, I'll be at vape expo this year - got myself a little 3x3 stand - Efest are attending so I thought what the hell let's annoy them and attend too . Be great to meet some of you apes finally as I've only met a handful, so come say hello!

Not sure what offers will be on yet, as the margins are pretty small as they are, however I'll definatley be sorting the apes out with some exclusive deals.

This is my first ever event, although i'm not sure if I know how to build /design a stand that competes with Efest and the like - but i'll definately give it a try! (If anyone has any experience/advice here it'd be much appreciated)

As always, thanks everyone - you've given Fogstar so much support.

See you there mate :) I'm trying to book my stand next to Efest :14:

You evil genius [emoji12]

Only couple of things I can think of which you probably have thought of...

1. Pre-charged cells available. There's gonna be people buying new mods, and needing cells.

2. Battery safety info readily available i.e. leaflets. (It's always good to push safety & it'll gain you some respect over others just pushing wares)

You evil genius [emoji12]

Only couple of things I can think of which you probably have thought of...

1. Pre-charged cells available. There's gonna be people buying new mods, and needing cells.

2. Battery safety info readily available i.e. leaflets. (It's always good to push safety & it'll gain you some respect over others just pushing wares)
Fire blanket and extinguishers to sell to Efest at a vastly overpriced sum...

I was dead set on doing this year, after I witnessed people throwing cash at Imren last year for their 30 Amp 3500mAh cells!

I was dead set on doing this year, after I witnessed people throwing cash at Imren last year for their 30 Amp 3500mAh cells!

Ugh, how misleading advertising makes sheep run... [emoji29][emoji29]

I'd recommend Vapefest even if it's just as a normal punter :)

Back
Top Bottom