What's new

Vapcell VTC5D in stock :) £7.49 Each

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
Hey guys! Vapcell VTC5D in stock. Really good performer, about equal in terms if performance to the 6A - but slightly cheaper.

Achieved 25A and 2700mAh on my test!

Cheers apes!
www.fogstar.co.uk
received_10155374337782551.png

Whats the performance difference between these and the vapcell vtc6a's ben?

Whats the performance difference between these and the vapcell vtc6a's ben?
There's not much in it - in vaping terms anyway. I think the 6A is very very slightly better. A pulse test will show all - I'll be doing that next week :)

Had a delivery of 5Ds today, I genuinely cannot tell the difference between the 6A and 5D in real term usage, that's on switchfet.

I'll try tomorrow on full mech.

Hey guys! Vapcell VTC5D in stock. Really good performer, about equal in terms if performance to the 6A - but slightly cheaper.

Achieved 25A and 2700mAh on my test!

Cheers apes!
www.fogstar.co.uk
View attachment 159325
Higher capacity than VTC5A, but bigger voltage drop means it doesn't perform as well as VTC5A and VTC6 in pulse discharge tests above 10A, which translates to shorter vaping time at high current.
VTC5D comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Well @torchy mooch disagrees with you pal View attachment 160331

Not the first time either is it? I think he disagreed with you when you rated the 15amp 30Q at 30amp with a 40amp pulse, right?

Lights for bicycles are far less haphazard you know if you fancied a dabble in that market.

Oh, wait.

[emoji2]

Edit:

Full test where the discharge graph from Mooch seems to be along the same lines as @Ben fogstar ‘s.

Funny that.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/t...round-25a-2700mah-2800mah-beats-vtc5a.858487/
I know he has proper test equipment as he has posted photos of BK Precision DC loads. I don't know why he perseveres with the $100 West Mountain Radio Analyzer, I only use them for NiMh batteries and ICR up to 5A. The slew rate is too slow for accurate testing at higher currents.

Back
Top Bottom