What's new

Updated Multipack Pricing

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
On top of our weekend sale, we've reduced our 3 x 30ml multipacks from £29 (20% off RRP) down to £25 (30% off RRP). These multipacks will remain at the new low price for the foreseeable future, but combined with our current 30% off weekend deal (code WEEKEND30) you'll be getting 3 x 30ml bottles for £17.50 delivered! That works out at £5.83 per 30ml bottle.

The weekend sale ends at midnight on Sunday, so head over to cotswoldvapour.co.uk pronto to snap up a bargain :)

On top of our weekend sale, we've reduced our 3 x 30ml multipacks from £29 (20% off RRP) down to £25 (30% off RRP). These multipacks will remain at the new low price for the foreseeable future, but combined with our current 30% off weekend deal (code WEEKEND30) you'll be getting 3 x 30ml bottles for £17.50 delivered! That works out at £5.83 per 30ml bottle.

The weekend sale ends at midnight on Sunday, so head over to cotswoldvapour.co.uk pronto to snap up a bargain :)

Argh wish I'd waited until the weekend now! Placed my order yesterday!

That's very kind of you thank you! It's your flap jack that swayed me. If it's anything like the real thing without the calories I will be one happy lady! [emoji5]️
PM me the 1st line of your address so I can find your order :)

Can I change my earlier order to this deal please?
Pretty please.
And I promise not to do it again ...

Back
Top Bottom