What's new

TPD AND MY NEIGHBOURING VAPE SHOP IGNORING NEW TPD RULES

I feel for ya dude, as @WaitFor1t88 said, he'll undoubtedly run out of that stock. While he's going through the old shit and standing still, you're getting a headstart at pushing your business through the post tpd apocalypse

You may also want to look at your employee contracts and update them with a clause to keep mouths shut.

As said above people have stocked up so a lot of businesses will not be having many sales at the moment.

not taking away anything about your point, but can the sales be directly linked to the other shop selling non compliant juice, it could just be people have bought up during sales, not willing to buy increased price 10ml (if the price has increased) It wont last ,as he will undoubtedly run out of stock sooner rather than later

I would suggest wick liquors nic shot range as an alternative, theres also other companies going the same route, which should be more appealing and profitable for vendors and customers
thanks for the wick liquor big block headup. That does seem like a good route to go down. I dont know any wholesalers selling the big block but plenty doing the 10ml. I will contact wick liquor direct tomorrow thanks

You may also want to look at your employee contracts and update them with a clause to keep mouths shut.

As said above people have stocked up so a lot of businesses will not be having many sales at the moment.
yeah i agree. the person who did do it is no longer with us but great friends with the owner so not much i could do. But what you say is right. Im sure this wont be a problem in the future but as another person mentioned in the forum it might be a good idea going down the nic shot avenue and i see wick is doing this however i do get a chill feeling that the TPD at some point may try to block this as well as they love ruining everything for the vaper!!

thanks for the wick liquor big block headup. That does seem like a good route to go down. I dont know any wholesalers selling the big block but plenty doing the 10ml. I will contact wick liquor direct tomorrow thanks

no worries mate, a little positive out a bad situation maybe, a few other companies are going with that arrangement, definitely worth a look into

I feel for ya dude, as @WaitFor1t88 said, he'll undoubtedly run out of that stock. While he's going through the old shit and standing still, you're getting a headstart at pushing your business through the post tpd apocalypse

yeah you are right and im looking down other avenues as well now. I am thinking of doing apparel T-Shirts, Hoodies and baseball caps but this seems to be hard to find in the UK. I have found suppliers in the USA so maybe that could be something to do. Also perhaps a head shop selling that knd of stuff might be an idea but defo think the clothing idea could be a good one

Back
Top Bottom