What's new

The Druid's Grove

The Druid’s Brew

Premium Vendor
Hi everyone.

Very pleased to have a Druid's Brew zone inside POTV at last. This thread is for general chat or questions.

There is a permanent POTV discount up on the site for all the liquid ranges. These are as follows:

Bread of Heaven: a unique eLiquid and one that covers all the bases: fruit, dessert and tobacco. At it's core it is a dessert flavour with a hint of tobacco balanced against dried fruit and citrus.

Snow Queen: Think of a victorian boiled sweet- very light menthol and spearmint against a dark but moreish, camphorous tobacco. Not at all harsh. Lots of layers to explore.

Crow Black: a very grown up creme brulee based on the Indian Pudding Rasmallai. spicy cardamom is set up against a creamy and sweet base with almond notes. Never the same vape twice.

The Grey Mari: This is a "Snowless Snow Queen" so mint or menthol here. The tobacco has a Turkish feel with cigar notes. Again, there's no harshness here with the soft and mildly sweet base supporting the dark bold tobaccos. At present this is only available in shortfill but is submitted for testing and will be on general release in TPD units soon.

In the EU, our liquids are available in both 100ml Shortfill and 10ml multipacks ranging from 3mg to 18mg. In the near future I shall be introducing 50ml Shortfill Kits with just enough 0mg and accompanying 18mg bottles to make up 3, 6 and 12mg 50mls.

For International customers our line up is still available in both 50ml and 100ml formats in 3, 6, 12, 18 and 24mg.

As a general rule I have always kept shipping charges to a minimum, even taking a hit on these to keep costs sensible- I haven't updated my shipping prices in over a year and strive to keep this cost as low as possible.

Welcome to the Druid's Grove on POTV!

POTV.banner.extra.large.png

Last edited:
Nice to see you pulling your finger out and setting the Druids Den sorry Grove up. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
I got my 100ml of grey Mari today looking forward to it after following the steeping info. Cheers Jon.
For anyone not familiar with the DB juices you are in for a treat. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Welcome i am currently puffing Crow Black at the moment and thoroughly enjoying it. Need to try Snow Queen and Bread of Heaven next.

Had the opportunity to try Druids at VapeFest this year, a cracking line up of liquids! Recently shop started stocking Druids (Doing rather well so far!) so I tried the range again, all very good but the stand out to me was Black Crow.

It's a very rich and deep liquid, loads of flavour and quite moorish. Definitely a favourite of mine.

Good stuff! I’ve tried all your liquids now and would recommend them all. Very tasteful and interesting blends. Nice packaging and artwork as well.

Knew of Druids since the first week of starting vaping.

Tried it at VF this year finally.

Went away, bought some.

Now on the shelves at work.

It's good stuff. Even had a customer who'd been vaping for 3+ years who said he'd never vape a tobacco flavour and never had done.

Cleared the shelves of Snow Queen he did [emoji23]

Go buy some!

As a big lover of Grey Mari I'm bumping this thread [emoji16][emoji16]
Anyone recently tried TGM or any of the Druids brews as a newcomer. [emoji16]

I have vaped the Druids brew Bread of Heaven a few times..From the first vape you can tell it’s a quality eliquid..it push’s me away but always calls me back...there be magic in that there juice.

I have vaped the Druids brew Bread of Heaven a few times..From the first vape you can tell it’s a quality eliquid..it push’s me away but always calls me back...there be magic in that there juice.
Agreed
I've got to give Crow Black another go.
Currently grey Mari is one of my go to flavours. [emoji4]

Agreed
I've got to give Crow Black another go.
Currently grey Mari is one of my go to flavours. [emoji4]
Yep been meaning to..will get some for the summer vape me thinks..
I’m into sweet tobacco vapes or vapes that are not pure tobacco but it’s still there so BOH works a treat..I’m hoping the druids brew will bring out another tobacco eliquid..ummm
Blood and mistletoe..

Back
Top Bottom