What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Testers Wanted

Hey all, just to let you all know, the last set of testers have been posted today. Let me know when you receive them :)

hi, iv'e just singned up, so i'm pretty new to this. i was wondering if you are requiring more testers in the future as i have just given up the smokes and not sure what sort of flavors to purchase. i have paid for a few different juices that took over a month to arrive and haven't liked any of them so far. I have almost gone back to cigarettes, but the taxes on nicotine in Australia are rediculous. I love the idea of vaping, please help. It would be great to be able to sample just small amounts so i can work out which flavor is for me. I am willing to pay for a sample pack of desert flavors if that's at all possible. looking forward to your reply :)

:11::11::11::hmm::hmm::hmm:

@Wayne john gysen ...... Not quite how we do things really Fella. We understand the frustrations of trying to find suitable Liquids, we really do, but perhaps at the very least a post in the introductions BEFORE getting the Begging Bowl out would have sat better with the members?
Ask in the New User Questions for recommendations, I'm sure you'll get plenty of assistance there first. :)

Unfortunately all spaces have now been filled for the focus/testers group we will keep anyone in mind for future focus groups.

:11::11::11::hmm::hmm::hmm:

@Wayne john gysen ...... Not quite how we do things really Fella. We understand the frustrations of trying to find suitable Liquids, we really do, but perhaps at the very least a post in the introductions BEFORE getting the Begging Bowl out would have sat better with the members?
Ask in the New User Questions for recommendations, I'm sure you'll get plenty of assistance there first. :)

This may help you make a decision. We post to Australia. https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/e-liquids/bomba-juice-by-drippinjunkies.html

i would also add that the forum is based in the UK and for any vendor to ship out freebie testers half way around the world to Australia would be very costly.

EDIT
scrap that. they do ship to aus.

As mentioned, say hi in the new user section mentioning what youve tried and members may be able to advise as we do have a few aussies on here who are active.

Back
Top Bottom