Innokin
What's new

Tactical 18650 Torches now being sent for RM regulations!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Just ordered a couple of batteries as upgrades, hopefully the torches not sold out... The old batts will be useful again. [emoji16]

Ah damn must have just missed the torch offer got mine today, shame I broke my current torch will try next time. :2thumbsup:

AcmeFog
Ordered two molicells. Can I have a torch. Think I wrote on another thread that I have had enough chargers now. No one left to give them away to, although everyone enjoyed their Xmas pressie....l

As many of you were aware, we have been sending chargers to comply with RM regulations. However, due to customer feedback, we've now changed these to tactical 18650 torches again!

It's been a slightly annoying, and very expensive process getting to the bottom of what is required of us, and it seems we're the only retailer currently playing by the rules as per usual! (RANT)

However, at least our customers now get something useful, challenge your retailers! :)

View attachment 181938

Thanks Apes!

Ah, that explains it, I was wondering why I got a charger when I ordered a couple of 18650's just before Christmas.

Vape Club
Ah, that explains it, I was wondering why I got a charger when I ordered a couple of 18650's just before Christmas.
Yes indeed. I'm quite pleased with it though :) Handy at work for emergencies. I've already had it save me from a vapeless day once.

I got one of these and it was great. But then it stopped working and the top of my 18650 was burnt, so binned it.
I'm guessing these can short out and possibly blow up like a shorted battery in a mech mod?

Vape Green
Just received one of these torches. Kinda unusual to put the spring contact to the positive side of the battery, but other than that, super bright and works well, thanks @Ben fogstar

Back
Top Bottom