What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tactical 18650 Torches now being sent for RM regulations!

The Mrs has just ordered me a Molicell after I convinced her the torch would be very handy for her when she takes the dog out! She can have some old 25Rs for the torch. :2thumbsup:

Update - they are waterproof! I just dropped one, turned on in the fish tank and it was fine!

The Mrs has just ordered me a Molicell after I convinced her the torch would be very handy for her when she takes the dog out! She can have some old 25Rs for the torch. :2thumbsup:
Talk of torches made me dig the C8 out :D

Did the same now bastard. Ordered a Molicell to take the torch out walking.

Well cool!! Looking forward to this, if it comes with the molicels I just ordered, my maglite is dying on me :D
Not to be a snob... But Maglites are good for one thing and one thing only... And it ain't light production!

It's clubbing someone to death [emoji23]
1546548229302.jpeg

Does it go Royal Mail large letter?
This one? Afraid not lol.

It comes personal delivery, if you wanna test it's bashing capabilities you're welcome to...

But you have to buy the 4 D cell sized batteries it takes [emoji23]

Btw I was referring to John saying his Maglites on its last legs, not the torches you're shipping lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom