What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tactical 18650 Torches now being sent for RM regulations!

These torches are very good i got one when fogstar was giving them away last time they are very powerful they take a 18650 and my garden is about 150 ft long and i can shine right down to the bottom of my garden and see all round the bottom of the garden......
I don't want to see all around your bottom Bulldog thank you very much [emoji14]

These torches are very good i got one when fogstar was giving them away last time they are very powerful they take a 18650 and my garden is about 150 ft long and i can shine right down to the bottom of my garden and see all round the bottom of the garden......

Same as that , I received one last time as well and they are great.
I didn't realise it was anything to do with RM regulations I just thought it was a great freebie. Excuse my ignorance but what difference does it make to RM ?

Same as that , I received one last time as well and they are great.
I didn't realise it was anything to do with RM regulations I just thought it was a great freebie. Excuse my ignorance but what difference does it make to RM ?
Same as me i thought it was just a free gift but it is a very good torch so good even my dad said could get him one but the last time i ordered i got a charger but i do need some more 20700s so may have to place a order soon.......

Big bright white led light..Not very tactical screws your night vision as well but not to worry your be dead...ha ha

Big bright white led light..Not very tactical screws your night vision as well but not to worry your be dead...ha ha
You could always shine it in the enemies eyes and dazzle em. Close up of course [emoji1]

As many of you were aware, we have been sending chargers to comply with RM regulations. However, due to customer feedback, we've now changed these to tactical 18650 torches again!

It's been a slightly annoying, and very expensive process getting to the bottom of what is required of us, and it seems we're the only retailer currently playing by the rules as per usual! (RANT)

However, at least our customers now get something useful, challenge your retailers! :)

View attachment 181938

Thanks Apes!

So are these only being sent to the customers who would have previously got a charger?

i.e. not me :(

If so, are you doing a special mega deal on buying a cheap torch? ;)

I fancied one of these torches so I just ordered a couple of Molicell P26A's.

I just ordered a couple of Molicell P26A's and I hope I get a free torch!

(Delete as applicable)

Basic 'adult massegers' are probably cheaper wholesale than torches.

Just saying.

For a friend.

Back
Top Bottom