What's new

Supergood X Unicorn Giveaway

For any social butterflies who love mech mods/rdas and some very highly rated juice

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-10 at 17.15.15.jpeg

Includes tagging people, never do those personally, most people get pissed off with random tags to

Awesome giveaway though

Yeah I figured that, but it would be rude of us not to inform people. I need to get a competition up on here but have ZERO clue how to do it

Have a look at how other vendors have done competitions / give aways on here. Usually in their vendor area or the Competition section.

A lot of members do not have FB / Instagram / Twitter etc and so are excluded from a lot of these, which is a shame :17:

Yeah I figured that, but it would be rude of us not to inform people. I need to get a competition up on here but have ZERO clue how to do it
Something as simple as a name list & tag one other member to spread the word to apes who haven't seen Supergood activity. EIther do it this section or for more exposure in the Competition/giveaway section.
Guess the juice name from a picture of the packaging that is image only, easy on the cocktail range. All the right answers get put into a ranomiser.

Back
Top Bottom