What's new

Still in business?

hairyhippy

Postman
Does anyone know what's going on over at Cotswold Vapor?

I went to place my regular order today and it wasn't available. I have tried calling the head office but the line says that number is no longer available, same with the Nailsworth Vape Shop by Cotswold Vapour and the other shop is constantly engaged.

It would be a terrible shame if these guys have closed up shop as they really do have super liquids at good prices and excellent customer service. I have been ordering from them for years and whenever I do something funky with my order, they always call to ask if I made an error or to offer something else.

Weirdly I was just talking to someone about Cotswold just a moment ago....

AFAIK they still exist in some form and the shops are still there, at least I think they are? They've been noticeably absent on here for quite a while though.

.. I'm a little more concerned now.

I bloody well hope Stu hasn't got a problem.
The websites/shops in Stroud and Stonehouse seem to be operating as normal when I looked.
What number are you ringing ?

@Cotswold Vapour

They've just called me. They've got an issue with the website. Also the number for HQ is out of date. I am sure they won't mind me posting it here: 01453 840913

PHEW!!!!

They've just called me. They've got an issue with the website. Also the number for HQ is out of date. I am sure they won't mind me posting it here: 01453 840913

PHEW!!!!

That's good news... and glad you are sorted now. :)

Does anyone know...

Weirdly I was...

I bloody well hope...

ordered my usual...

They've just called...

That's good news....

We're still here! Sorry for the recent lapse in availibility and comms guys, we've recently moved into a larger unit which has entailed a fair amount of my time.

We did indeed have some web issues recently when we updated our website to a more recent build, which knackered a few features like the multipack bundles etc. Currently working on updating the site properly as it hasnt seen much love recently. Once we're done, ill put a message out and put up a discount code for the inconvenience. If you need to order until then, don't worry: the site is currently working fine in terms of orders, payment processing etc. From what I can tell its just the ability to select bottle size when ordering multipacks and some other little features that have gone tits up.

We'll also be adding our entire selection of effortless ranges to the main cotswold site as well so there will be loads of new stuff to chose from, and I intend on overhauling the multipack system to offer bundles at competitive prices.

Heres some snaps of the new place so far :)

IMG_9485.jpg IMG_9486.jpg IMG_9487.JPG IMG_9039.jpg IMG_9036.jpg

nice one Stu. looking good fella.

one thing i wanted to ask for ages but never got around to it.......any chance of 100ml bottles of Beaum CUSTARD :D

I’ve been on to their site a few times looking to place an order and was also worried covid or something had caused issues. At one point there was very little stock on there.

Very glad this thread was started and very glad to see all is well and we still have Cotswold Vapour: but bigger and better!! Looking forward to ordering when the upgrade etc is all done @Cotswold Vapour it’s looking very good

Oh, and good to see we can also order the Effortless range through the new site too. Good work!

Back
Top Bottom