What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squishies juice

Yup, on the 100ml shortfills push the long edge (not the tip!) of a butter knife under the rim, prise up a little, pull it out and then work your way round doing the same works a treat.

These chubby gorilla bottles where the nozzle has an external rim that clicks over are far better than the other type with an internal nozzle rim. I heard so many reports of those nozzles popping out and dumping the contents.

20180524_122216_1.gif

We have had so many variants of larger bottles..50ml, 100ml, none Chubby Gorilla etc and each time the nibs popped or had other issues.
We now solely use Chubby Gorilla due to the ease.
The gif above shows how to remove by using the cap.
Or a flat head screwdriver/ butter knife also works.

The video was filmed by us to show how easy it is

ive actually found these the easiest out of all the shortfill bottles ive got and trust me ive got a lot.
the 60ml chubby are a nightmare as they just seal tight but these have the bigger rim which is much easier to get a screwdriver under to wedge open.

i see there is a newer nib starting to be used now that the nib pops off to fill and then clicks back into place. that idea would be perfect for all the 60ml chubs but i think youve got the right ones here Sam. and never thought about using the lid as a wedge. nice gif :) but think you need to go to the nail bar :D:D

When i first got my order, i to sat there having a wtf moment on how to open the bottles without spilling any liquid. I was soo used the normal tops u just slide a think knife in and wedge it, i was wondering wether id get along with the bottle.

However i started playing with me knife and found that gently wedging the top up and working my way around works well. The lid comes off without any mess being made. U could use the flat screwdriver too just work your way around and it works fine.

Only downside to this tops i found is it takes a while to top up 30ml bottles. The nozzle is tiny and takes a while to fill up other bottles. I really do hate this. However im really liking the juices so thats a minor issue for me.
If you cut the nozzle down a bit it increases the size of the hole allowing more juice to flow.

Pmsl that's Craig in the video. I just use a flat head screwdriver in case I break a nail :18:

ive actually found these the easiest out of all the shortfill bottles ive got and trust me ive got a lot.
the 60ml chubby are a nightmare as they just seal tight but these have the bigger rim which is much easier to get a screwdriver under to wedge open.

i see there is a newer nib starting to be used now that the nib pops off to fill and then clicks back into place. that idea would be perfect for all the 60ml chubs but i think youve got the right ones here Sam. and never thought about using the lid as a wedge. nice gif :) but think you need to go to the nail bar :D:D

Back
Top Bottom