What's new

Squishies juice

Haha sorry

Does this need a steep ?
3rd post says it does!
Will be ordering some of this too!
I've been waiting patiently for this moment!
Anyone tried the Strawberry Jam?
I've tried, Pear drops, Roobarb and Custard, Caramel Vanilla Latte and Pancake.
I recommend them all!
Not sure if the Pancake will benefit from more of a steep, tastes good but not much in the way of actual pancake!

3rd post says it does!
I recommend them all!
Not sure if the Pancake will benefit from more of a steep, tastes good but not much in the way of actual pancake!

But does that mean it’s been pre-steeped before going back on sale ? Or ?

It had a week pre-steeping as we got delayed on bottling TPD flavours.

It is fine to use straight off but it does get better with age like all of us:30:

Try it upon arrival, as everyone is different.

Strawberry Jam is literally like eating jam straight from the jar.
One of our top sellers & highly recommended.
I used to love Just Jam until we made our version & everyone who's tried it said it's better than that version

3rd post says it does!
I recommend them all!

Well the squishies juice smells lovely, tastes lovely on a finger test

But one request, please look into better nozzles for the bottles - even if costs need to go up slightly

Can’t stand these shortfill bottles that takes a pair of pliers and a screwdriver just to get in to them to put the nic shot in, sending the nozzle halfway across the kitchen and sending 20-30ml down my legs and over my lap

When i first got my order, i to sat there having a wtf moment on how to open the bottles without spilling any liquid. I was soo used the normal tops u just slide a think knife in and wedge it, i was wondering wether id get along with the bottle.

However i started playing with me knife and found that gently wedging the top up and working my way around works well. The lid comes off without any mess being made. U could use the flat screwdriver too just work your way around and it works fine.

Only downside to this tops i found is it takes a while to top up 30ml bottles. The nozzle is tiny and takes a while to fill up other bottles. I really do hate this. However im really liking the juices so thats a minor issue for me.

Back
Top Bottom