What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

sneak peek

Drool

2016-10-31 newfromcv.jpg

Don't know which one to try first :drool:

Mine came this morning and I've tried them both on a dripper.
I have to say , they are both very good.
The strawberry one is totally different from any other strawberry juice I've tried. Definitely angel delight type of taste and not the usual ripe strawberry taste. The lime one is also yummy , being not to sharp like some limes can be. Not sure I can taste the coconut yet though but that's probably me as I can't taste the coconut in the manabush juice either.
Hope they get added to the stock juices. [emoji106]

Strawberry will be first tried, smells good, just giving it a while on new coil.
Like the new bottles, soft and squeezy, sensual :10:

Strawberry will be first tried, smells good, just giving it a while on new coil.
Yeah , I noticed the bottles seemed easier to use than the previous ones. Thought it may have been just me. Didn't realise they were a different type.

Can you let us know what you think, stuck at work knowing they are probably at home

Looks like they may need a steep ?

Should be good to go

Mine came this morning and I've tried them both on a dripper.
I have to say , they are both very good.
The strawberry one is totally different from any other strawberry juice I've tried. Definitely angel delight type of taste and not the usual ripe strawberry taste. The lime one is also yummy , being not to sharp like some limes can be. Not sure I can taste the coconut yet though but that's probably me as I can't taste the coconut in the manabush juice either.
Hope they get added to the stock juices. [emoji106]

The coconut isn't too prominent to be honest, it's mainly in there to give a smoother texture (wanted to avoid it tasting like sun cream lol)

Yeah , I noticed the bottles seemed easier to use than the previous ones. Thought it may have been just me. Didn't realise they were a different type.

Can't get anything past you guys ;) Our usual bottle supplier is experiencing a shortage, so we went elsewhere for these.

Had a couple of tankfuls of the Strawberry on a Cleito 0.4 coil between 40 and 50W on a DNA mod.
Nice vape but not what I expected.
To me it's not a custard, it's a milk and reminds me of Mothers Milk.
Would prefer if it was a creamy custard with strong strawberry.

A thumbs up in the following:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...strawberry-delight-by-cotswold-vapour.122672/

Have tried the Key Lime now. Never eaten the pie nor vaped a Key Lime before so can't make comparisons.
Definitely lime there and a pastry/biscuit taste.
No coconut that I can smell or taste (but not meant to be prominent as Stu wrote above).
Again, a good vape but not my cup of tea - for me the lime is too strong (almost a sharp minty taste) but authentic.

Having tried hundreds of juices from all over, I always settle back down with subtle flavours but I know strong (and exotic) flavours are very popular so I imagine a lot of vapers will love both of these :)

I really like the strawberry haven't tried the lime yet. Hope the strawberry is going to be a not a limited edition as its something i will be ordering again and again. Oh yeah a good choice on the new bottles.
Cheers CV another great juicy juice

Back
Top Bottom