What's new

Rough date for the new Limitless HEXTRON tank

SpaceInvapers

Postman
I know a lot of people's opinions have been soured by the issues with the Limitless Arms Race, but I'm interested to hear people's opinions about their new tank that's releasing in the UK in October.

I got to try one a few weeks back and it was pretty damn good. Considering the coil only went up to around 80w it gave quite a nice hit.

We've just put them up for pre-order, expecting them around mid-end October.

No RBA included? Ouch... That would be a deal breaker to me.

The only Limitless Tank I owned was a XL and it was just a mess of a tank, too fiddley, too leaky and the light up coils were just a pointless gimmick. Quickly passed that on.

I'll be passing on this one aswell, Limitless lost their reputation to me and no RBA is just daft.

I get that - only reason I'd say to stick with a UK supplier is it's much easier to get assistance/refunds/replacements if there are any issues.

Aye, I guess so. Hoping they'll release more coils / RBA and an extension kit. In contact with them at the moment so will push for it!

I get that - only reason I'd say to stick with a UK supplier is it's much easier to get assistance/refunds/replacements if there are any issues.
This would be something I would consider for sure if I was in the market for a new mod but we're talking a tank which is basic components.
I'd bung it on the end of a supplies order out of curiosity and wouldn't be bothered at £17 if it was crap.

Back
Top Bottom