What's new

Review of our range by Martyn Parker

I am a huge fan of cereal Vapes, I have to agree with Martyn, I didn't get cereal, I got creamy marshmallow. A nice vape, but not quite what I was hoping for... Yet to try tropical storm and flapjack... You won't please everyone, stick to what you know... No two vapers agree on flavour, setup and preferences... Don't dilute what you do, because you're great at it.

I couldn't watch the whole video but did hear him say it wasn't cereal because it didn't taste like some artificial highly flavoured kids breakfast cereal? Fruity Loops or something? I may have misheard or misunderstood him. I do get the cereal in Super Bowl but to me it's a real lightly toasted cereal flavour as in bran or naturally puffed rice or oats with a mallow sweetness and hints of berries. I get all that on my Stentorian but if I want it sweeter I use my Cleito. It was a pleasant surprise to me because I thought of Superbowl and thought hotdogs peanuts and popcorn! The bowl and spoon symbol is a clue of course! All three current flavours are among my favourite all day juices.

My thoughts on Super Bowl, agreed the description may be off slightly but I get the elements from it:

@laco Cheers! ;)

That's what I get although I do get the cereal as much as the other elements. Much better review!! Two minutes is a good idea, I might even watch some more of your reviews!

That's what I get although I do get the cereal as much as the other elements. Much better review!! Two minutes is a good idea, I might even watch some more of your reviews!

Cheers Mannikon, glad it was representative of your experience too!

I couldn't watch the whole video but did hear him say it wasn't cereal because it didn't taste like some artificial highly flavoured kids breakfast cereal? Fruity Loops or something? I may have misheard or misunderstood him. I do get the cereal in Super Bowl but to me it's a real lightly toasted cereal flavour as in bran or naturally puffed rice or oats with a mallow sweetness and hints of berries.

He did go on to say it tasted like Special K with with berries in, but then said again it wasn't a cereal but a strawberry milkshake ... so I have no idea what he was trying to say ... If it tastes like special K then that's fucking cereal ... what a cock.

anyway, it's my fav of all of them and I don't care what it is. :)

Back
Top Bottom