What's new

ReservedCBD - Hello a little more about us!

ReservedCBD

Postman
Hello POTV, I’m here explaining and telling you a little more about us as a company, ReservedCBD was founded in 2018 in a small market situated right in the Gateway to the Yorkshire Dales. We are a small team that consist of the 3 of us, But don’t allow this to fool you, We believe in quality & standards.
We have a full clean room set up done properly with ULPA filter, wipe down room, with all correct protective clothing to ensure we are not only bringing you a quality product! But a clean one.

Why are we different to other CBD companies?

If you’ve not guessed we are CBD users ourselves, Not only does It contain cbd but has a key compound that is require CBG ( please check google for CBG ;) ) The other main issues we found for ourselves was the carrier oils being inside CBD vape additives and not to mention the soily earth taste that followed! We have managed to eliminated both these things! We bring you a crystal clear clean product with no soil taste! So when you add this to your favourite liquid it will not affect the taste at all!

Please feel free to check out our facebook for reviews

http://www.facebook.com/reservedvapes

If you fancy trying our products then POTV members get 10% off with promo code: POTV10

Http://www.reservedvapes.co.uk

F56C08CF-8C24-47EF-A95D-9CC32BB4297E.jpeg 394E05E7-D511-4AF4-B2EC-86ED65B68FD1.jpeg 3A455BE7-66EC-4C2D-941C-CD20CF835D9C.jpeg

Just a thought ...... I saw your comp and then looked on your site. I did buy CBD juice a couple of years back and it came ready-to-vape. As someone who has never had to add CBD to juice, it would have helped to have some guidance on the site so someone new to this knows how much is likely to be best to add and what the different strengths really mean?

I know ...... I'm a noob .... and blonde .......... :blondmoment:

Just a thought ...... I saw your comp and then looked on your site. I did buy CBD juice a couple of years back and it came ready-to-vape. As someone who has never had to add CBD to juice, it would have helped to have some guidance on the site so someone new to this knows how much is likely to be best to add and what the different strengths really mean?

I know ...... I'm a noob .... and blonde .......... :blondmoment:

Noted I will add this to the site throughtout the week! Great idea and information thank you so much !

Back
Top Bottom