Innokin
What's new

Rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've had enough of this, @Ben fogstar , You're a trusted and popular forum vendor, @Joshua Malone - You're new to the forum - but welcome.
I've looked at the FAQ's mentioned and whilst similar they are different, I'll include screenshots, But in the meantime please take this argument to PM, It's not a good image to be showing on the public forum and will only create acrimony in general...

View attachment 123341 View attachment 123342

Im working on changing the FAQ's and the warnings that will be done within the next hour as I said I didn't design the website, I had no idea anything had been ripped from fogstars, cheers

Elux
Intellectual property crime and infringement - GOV.UK

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/intellectual-property-crime-and-infringement

Jump to Copyright infringement - “Infringement” is a legal term for an act that means breaking a law. IP rights are infringed when a product, creation or invention protected by IP laws are exploited, copied or otherwise used without having the proper authorisation, permission or allowance from the person who owns those rights or their representative.

Im not trying to be a dick here but I think you will find that if more than 2 articles are changed then there is no copyright infringement, but as I said I'm changing everything I didn't design the site I had no idea anything had been copied

AcmeFog
I'll stand down for now. Sorry to cause any issues. Joshua I'll pm you and we can get this sorted in a professional manner. Bring your dueling pistol.

Vape Superstore
Thanks all for not letting this instantly fall into the 'popcorn'-fest I was expecting. Any issues or concerns let us know... [emoji51]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom