What's new

Rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
Nextdaybatteries.com has seen fit to copy all my content, layout and all product listings pretty much word for word - Because of this some customers have asked if this website is affiliated with Fogstar Ltd.

This website is nothing to do with me.
Although I don't mind companies taking inspiration from Fogstar - in fact I support this - shipping with cases is now industry standard but direct copy and pasting is something I'm not happy about. Does this company batch test their cells? Or is it something they've just said because it's on the fogstar website?

Vapers aren't stupid, and if you 'cant be arsed' to sit down for a few hours and write your own content, then why should people be arsed to order from you. You get out exactly what you put in. If your main USP is to abuse other retailers on Facebook groups for postage charges, then I give you 6 months at best.

Fogstar may not be the absolute cheapest in the UK bar a few pence, could we be? Definitely - but at would our service suffer? Yes it would. Fogstar is service & safety driven - it's the thing I'm most proud of - and I'm not willing to cut that out.

Thanks for the support apes!

Last edited:
You two dont even sell Trustfire or Ultrafire clearly the both of you know fuck all about good cells, not one 40-80 amp battery in sight! will not be buying from either of you... PFFFTT

Gotta admit to me it does look like Fogstar has been cloned. You'll still get my business Ben.

Just had a look at the two sites. Yep Ben is right. At-a-glance same menu bar, offer of a free case below. Same price break structure.

Competition is good but it's odd that 'next day' would come to market emulating a company that is held in such high regard, with such affection (which has been earned through excellent service).

Sorry @Joshua Malone I admire what you are doing but not how you've gone about it my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom