What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pro Vaperz

One whole year has passed today since Tony opened the doors to Pro Vaperz. [emoji322] Nobody for fuck sake tell him but I'm proud of him for making the shop the success it is today. I've seen so many different types of people come through the shop and for me the most memorable was a fella walking in and saying "I think my battery is dead" only for Tony to have a look at it and give it back working "what was wrong with it?" the fella asked "The device wasn't turned on" replied a straight faced tony professional as ever, while I had to leave the shop as the urge to laugh was unbearable.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Pro Vaperz [emoji482][emoji322]

Congrats Tony, awesome shop, great products and a all round top bloke is just a recipe for success.

Genuinely proud to be part of it!

And long may it continue!

[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Thank you guys.. A few less hairs on the head and about 6 inches on the waist from all the beer but it's been a mad year! Big thanks to @stu pid for the support [emoji1303] and @Dripworx ... glad to have played a part in the success of The Dripworx brand.

Sorry for the absence here of recent times. Things have been very busy what with coming up with new liquids @Dripworx , designing new mods and soon, moving shops.

I thought I'd post this for you all to take a guess at....

What POTV member has been vaping on this? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I may even post a prize to the one who guesses correctly

IMG_0454.JPG

Sorry for the absence here of recent times. Things have been very busy what with coming up with new liquids @Dripworx , designing new mods and soon, moving shops.

I thought I'd post this for you all to take a guess at....

What POTV member has been vaping on this? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I may even post a prize to the one who guesses correctly

View attachment 137412

The fuck is that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hello POTV crew!

We’ve been absent for a while but we have been lurking in the back ground.

Many things have changed in our time being shy! We’ve recently moved to larger premises due to our high street success. @stu pid has recently joined the crew, in store, full time.

Now we are working extremely hard to bring the whole POTV crew into Pro Vaperz with a new web store.

As soon as we launch the site, for one week we will be running a competition to win an awesome prize. All you will have to do is subscribe to our newsletter and we will enter your email address in to the randomiser.

Look out here for the post letting you know the site has launched.

Back
Top Bottom