What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pro Vaperz

Pro Vaperz

Vendor
Hello to you all...

I know there's a few of my regulars out there on POTV but for those who don't know us, we are a shop based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. We've been established for a short time now, and continue to grow. We pride ourselves on our main brand sales of @Dripworx liquids, exceptional service, expert info & advice, and quality affordable products, whether you're a beginner or experienced vaper.

As a bricks n mortar store we have exceptional standards and aim to build and maintain a reputation of quality and reliability along with setting a standard for all competitors to compete with.

In the coming months we have many plans in the pipeline, most immediate will be the establishment of our own branded E-Liquid to suit all vaperz. This will be closely followed by our website, www.provaperz.co.uk

I look forward to dealing with many of you in the immediate future and maybe meeting some of you.

Head for dominos pizza and the shop is 2 doors down on the right, this is the only b&m I buy from, he makes an half decent cuppa too.[emoji3]

Awesome shop, great selection of gear and juice.

Always a pleasure to deal with, heard nothing but positive feedback all round. Sound advice, genuine nice bloke.

Can have a bit of a laugh and banter along the way, not many shops around like that and it goes a long way in my book.

Honestly proud to be a part of it, good work tony.

Awesome shop, great selection of gear and juice.

Always a pleasure to deal with, heard nothing but positive feedback all round. Sound advice, genuine nice bloke.

Can have a bit of a laugh and banter along the way, not many shops around like that and it goes a long way in my book.

Honestly proud to be a part of it, good work tony.

Glad to have you onboard buddy [emoji106]

Hello to you all...

I know there's a few of my regulars out there on POTV but for those who don't know us, we are a shop based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. We've been established for a short time now, and continue to grow. We pride ourselves on our main brand sales of @Dripworx liquids, exceptional service, expert info & advice, and quality affordable products, whether you're a beginner or experienced vaper.

As a bricks n mortar store we have exceptional standards and aim to build and maintain a reputation of quality and reliability along with setting a standard for all competitors to compete with.

In the coming months we have many plans in the pipeline, most immediate will be the establishment of our own branded E-Liquid to suit all vaperz. This will be closely followed by our website, www.provaperz.co.uk

I look forward to dealing with many of you in the immediate future and maybe meeting some of you.
I'm down your way on the 25th of this month.....are you gonna take a load of money off me?

What ya got in the shop :)

I'm down your way on the 25th of this month.....are you gonna take a load of money off me?

Ah it'll be good to meet @MrTeaTime we've got good stock of a lot currently. Especially @Dripworx including some of the discontinued liquids (just to make a few jealous). Make sure you announce your arrival [emoji106]

More importantly that's the day after my birthday. What ya getting me?[emoji23] Off the top of my head mate there's dripworx, dinner lady, chubbys (I think that's what it's called, bubblegum based) a range of US juice, funta, 222, ahhhhh there is more but I DIY and only buy dripworx. I will be down there later and update. Tony is expanding regularly and I can't keep up. [emoji23]

I hear he has a corker of a deal on the OHW stuff also at the moment....

Back
Top Bottom