What's new

Price Reductions! :)

@SirLugg my charger is getting past it but still working but its in constant use so an 8 bay would be spot on i asked on here a wile ago most people recommend this one but could remember what it was called until i had alook at bens page earlier :)

It's good man. To the point where I'm waiting on a second [emoji4]

Not when he's kicked the arse off the prices and then there's a 15% code for forum members on top of that no.
I mean the books turnover sure, but the profit then becomes none existent. Then the future of the vendor themselves gets put into question.

My point being that it's a forum code. To share it outside, as I see done time and time again by the same few, is plain rude when it's the vendors way of saying thank you to that forums members.

So no. In this case you're a little off.

Get you now. Still recommend him to others but keep the code to ourselves.

Daz

It's good man. To the point where I'm waiting on a second [emoji4]
well i do trust you judgement and your word so if you got one and another comeing and other people recommending it then think its on the list of things i need :2thumbsup:

well i do trust you judgement and your word so if you got one and another comeing and other people recommending it then think its on the list of things i need :2thumbsup:

It's just convenient bud. I picked one up at VF due to me always struggling for charging space and it's stellar- I genuinely can't fault it.

The second one will be replacing two 4 bays. Just because I prefer it. I think you might like it [emoji16]

It's just convenient bud. I picked one up at VF due to me always struggling for charging space and it's stellar- I genuinely can't fault it.

The second one will be replacing two 4 bays. Just because I prefer it. I think you might like it [emoji16]
and wont have to be on charge constantly though that probably means will be on constantly but can charge twice as many battery's

Most of the codes are accessible from outside the forum. If you Google nearly all of them come up and promo sites trawl them anyway on a daily basis. So appreciate what you are saying but they are pretty easy to find.

its the best charger out there, by a long stretch. can select charging rates for each individual bay and can do 1 amp for the 8 bays at the same time.

and it actually terminates charging at 4.19 volts, unlike the other makes which struggle to do 4.1 volts, thats checking them after termination with a calibrated fluke meter.

i have had xtar, efest and nitecores and the gyrfalcon puts them all to shame. its the only charger worth spending money on under £50.

If you want to move on a 4-bay I'd be interested ... I only have a D2 at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom