What's new

Price crash.

Just order 5 batteries for my two new mods.....one on it's way from @gearbest.com
I am certain the batteries will arrive well before the mod though...... Fogstar provides excellent service !

Ben the last six I bought were the Sony VT5a - mostly run minikin 2 with an RDA vaping between 65-80w. What would you recommend?

Shame you can't vape the batteries - in weight terms they r cheaper than TPD compliant juice

Ben the last six I bought were the Sony VT5a - mostly run minikin 2 with an RDA vaping between 65-80w. What would you recommend?
You may get a little more life out of a 3000mah :) The VTC6 is popular at the moment, however it's very subjective. I personally use 30qs because I'm cheap haha such a good cell though!

You may get a little more life out of a 3000mah :) The VTC6 is popular at the moment, however it's very subjective. I personally use 30qs because I'm cheap haha such a good cell though!

Will check that out - the minikin has lengthened battery life but we all want more don't we. BTW if you do the Perspex star idea I want a free set !!!!

Updated main post with picture....a picture that made me laugh so much I published it on the website. Small mind.

Back
Top Bottom