What's new

Pocket Fuel E Liquid Review 2020

JOTV

Postman
Pocket Fuel E Liquid is carefully designed and manufactured by Vapouriz who are based in Guildford, United Kingdom.

They have picked some of their best selling products and given them a nice makeover with some great new design work on the labels. These really make these tremendous flavours stand out on the shelf.

Other than the fact that these are blended with the UK’s finest sourced ingredients, vapers will love the fact that Pocket Fuel is great for cloud chasing, due to the high VG in these. Pocket Fuel is perfect for RDA’s and sub-ohm devices.

Jumponthevape is very happy to bring you Vapouriz’s Pocket Fuel. All the flavours are available in 50ml shortfills which means you have space to get a 10ml nicotine shot to turn your 0mg into a 3mg.

Take a look at the menu, these will definitely clench your vaping thirst.

Pocket Fuel - Blue Raspberry E Liquid UK
Sweet, tangy and bursting with flavour, Blue Raspberry short-fill e-liquid by Pocket Fuel bottles the taste of blue slushy with a sophisticated hint of blueberry. This Max VG liquid is suitable for sub-ohm devices and made with cloud chasers in mind.

Brand: Pocket Fuel

Bottle Size: 60ml shortfill (50ml juice)

VG/PG: 80/20 VG PG
Nicotine Strengths: 0mg

Flavour notes: Raspberry, Blueberry, Slushie

Check out the other out of the world flavours here Pocket Fuel

Pocket Fuel - Raspberry Apple E Liquid UK
Crisp, fresh apples are blended with tangy, sweet raspberries for an effortlessly moreish vape.

Flavour notes: Raspberry, Apple

Pocket Fuel - Menthol Mist E Liquid UK
A uniquely sublime peppermint flavour infused with a crisp and cooling menthol hit.

Flavour notes: Lemon, Tropical, Papaya

Pocket Fuel - Lemon Papaya E Liquid UK
A perfect balance of sharp, zingy citrus and the smooth tropical sweetness of Papaya.

VG/PG: 70/30 VG PG

Flavour notes: Lemon, Tropical, Papaya

Pocket Fuel - Ultra Berry E Liquid UK
A multi-layered cocktail of seven delicious berries, each as sweet and distinct as the other. Berry lovers, your search is over.

Flavour notes: Berries

Pocket Fuel - Black Ice E Liquid UK
Sweet, sharp blackcurrants blended with a subtle aniseed spice, given an icy lift from refreshing menthol.

Flavour notes: Anise, Menthol, Koolada, Blackcurrant

Pocket Fuel - Heisen Bomb E Liquid UK
A medley of mixed ripe berries lend layers of sweetness to a cooling and subtle undertone of refreshing menthol, with a streak of spicy aniseed.

Flavour notes: Anise, Berries, Menthol

Pocket Fuel - Ultra Berry Ice E Liquid UK
Seven delicious berries are layered over icy menthol for a sumptuously sweet and refreshing all-day vape.

Flavour notes: Berries, Menthol, Koolada

This is not a review though it's a misleading sales pitch why call it a review in the title?

This is not a review though it's a misleading sales pitch why call it a review in the title?

if it was a review by myself, i would tell you the pocket fuel liquids are among the worst liquids i have ever had the misfortune of wasting money on.

lets hope these "relaunched" ones have improved but would steer well clear of them myself.

any company so desperate to push their shit that they try to dress it up as a "review" is probably best given a wide berth, theres is plenty of decent vendors out there to give our custom to instead of this lot.

jolly bad show from this vendor. another one for the avoid at all costs list.

Hey Workshyfop,

That's a pretty scathing response there!

Appreciate you may of had a bad experience with Pocket Fuel in the past, however since the re-launch of the flavours, they are actually really decent. Which is why we put up the review. Alas, we can't force you to try the liquids, so that's that :) Other people who do feel they want to try the new flavours, which are awesome by the way because we've tried them, please feel free to try. :)

Hey, sorry if you have felt mislead. We are only posting it in our vendor forum, so people know that we now stock it. The review context comes in the way of detailing the flavour notes, and what you can expect from each flavour when you try the flavour.

Hey, sorry if you have felt mislead. We are only posting it in our vendor forum, so people know that we now stock it. The review context comes in the way of detailing the flavour notes, and what you can expect from each flavour when you try the flavour.
Any website selling juice details the flavour profile when you look in the description none claim it's a review and I know it's your section of the forum so I can't tell you what or how to post and even if I could I wouldn't want to, [emoji4] I was just voicing my disappointment with the click bait title as I expected to read a review not a description copied and pasted from a website

Will take that on board and remove the Review word from the title :) wasn't intended to be clickbait in the forum :P

I agree poor choice of words for the post title, I dropped in hoping for information that could lead me to try a new juice.. and was disappointing by the OP.

You could entice POTV members to try and review your juice with a sample giveaway,

Back
Top Bottom