What's new

outstanding service

superram47

Postman
I just want to comment on the outstanding service that I have just received from Fogstar. I usually purchase my batteries from other sites but decided to place an order with Fogstar due to the excellent prices and good customer feedback.
I ordered 8 x 18650's and sat back awaiting delivery. A week went by and still no sign, so I dropped them a quick e-mail to see if there was some sort of hold up. Lauren from customer services replied straight away informing me that the batteries had been delivered and signed for by someone with a totally different name to me. None of my neighbours had taken delivery for me so I contacted Lauren again and informed her of what had happened. She then contacted Royal mail to try and find out where the postman had actually delivered them to.
I am unsure if Lauren managed to get any joy from Royal Mail, but she said that Fogstar would send out another order to me straight away and apologised for any inconvenience. She also upgraded my batteries to a more expensive type as the ones I had originally ordered were not in stock.
As this was my first order with Fogstar, I was blown away with how well they had dealt with the situation. Believe it not, in all my years I have never had a parcel go missing so I was unsure of what to do next. Lauren answered all the e-mails quickly and politely and even called me on my mobile to update me on what was happening.
With service like that, Fogstar will be my first choice to purchase batteries from and I will recommend them to everybody.
Thank you Lauren and everyone at Fogstar:)

Always had superb service from Fogstar.

Ps, just to be nosey did the order get found?

I never found out the address that the postman delivered to, as he was on holiday according to Royal Mail. If I could find out I would go round there and ask why the hell they are keeping mail that doesn't belong to them. At the very least, they could of handed it back to their postman and done the decent thing. I guess that's the world we live in now:(

I would like to add my thanks to Lauren for sorting out my order that had been mixed up with somebody elses. Got home last night to an email asking me if I had received the right order & I hadn't even opened it to check. Problem sorted quickly by Lauren & missing items have been posted out today. Don't know what @Ben fogstar would do without her (give her a rise :2thumbsup: ).
ps stay off the falling down water Ben

I would like to add my thanks to Lauren for sorting out my order that had been mixed up with somebody elses. Got home last night to an email asking me if I had received the right order & I hadn't even opened it to check. Problem sorted quickly by Lauren & missing items have been posted out today. Don't know what @Ben fogstar would do without her (give her a rise :2thumbsup: ).
ps stay off the falling down water Ben
Nooooo don't tell her that haha glad she sorted the issue =]

I never found out the address that the postman delivered to, as he was on holiday according to Royal Mail. If I could find out I would go round there and ask why the hell they are keeping mail that doesn't belong to them. At the very least, they could of handed it back to their postman and done the decent thing. I guess that's the world we live in now:(

I bet whoever's got them has no use for them either

Thanks to @Ben fogstar, or should that be Lauren :giverose:, the batteries turned up just now as did the order I placed yesterday. Hope there's a discount on chargers next week lol, too many batteries not enough chargers ;)

I'll add my thanks here too. emailed to query the best batteries with details of my set up, I had a swift response then to add to the sweetness the Sony offer went on when I went to order, also fast delivery and the fogstar sleeves are much more eye catching than sony's original. Thanks all at fogstar. A + all the way.

Back
Top Bottom