What's new

Origo CVB giveaway and name engraved

Thank you for your feedback.:2thumbsup: We will make it better. Wish a pretty good Christmas holiday to you all:)
No need to make adjustments to this one, love it the way it is! And been using it since I opened it up round 4 pm my time is now 9 pm my time and I have not had to refill it yet which is awesome for me lol
Think hubby wants to know where we can buy one for him lol. And believe me I will be sporting this baby big time at my vape shop HEHE!!

No need to make adjustments to this one, love it the way it is! And been using it since I opened it up round 4 pm my time is now 9 pm my time and I have not had to refill it yet which is awesome for me lol
Think hubby wants to know where we can buy one for him lol. And believe me I will be sporting this baby big time at my vape shop HEHE!!

Thank you Kitty. Good products are always welcomed. Lol And who is hubby? It won't be long for him to buy one. Isn't it?:p

I also wanted to add that the charge on this vaporizer lasts all day long!! I am so happy with this!! It is now my main mod.... lol actually the only one I use now!! Lol thanks a million!!

I also wanted to add that the charge on this vaporizer lasts all day long!! I am so happy with this!! It is now my main mod.... lol actually the only one I use now!! Lol thanks a million!!

:woohoo::yourock:
Well, thank you so much Kitty. Enjoy your vaping with it:) And hope there will be more people like this mod.Lol

Back
Top Bottom