What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Origo CVB giveaway and name engraved

well i'm sure you could, nice pic btw and wish you luck with your vape and hope you win if i dont ! :)

Aww thank you ( blushing)
And if I don't win, hope you do! and if you do win I will be very happy for you too.

Will be happy for whoever wins but I'll do a lil happy dance if you do lol.....
Only if I win be a lil bit bigger happy dance I think.....

What? not gonna lie ....lol

Hey guys, the giveaway is going to come to the deadline on. Now you still have several hours to attend this campaign. Be quickly, you'll be the next winner. We are counting the name now. The winners will be announced tomorrow. Good luck to all :)

Thank you so very very much!!!! Its BEAUTIFUL!
I am so thankful for your generosity
received_829330893892817.jpeg

I love the color too its pink but. Looks a pale lavender in certain lights it's an absolutely beautiful piece of art!! And wow this baby packs a punch!! I vape 18 nic in my liquid and keep the air holes wide open with a 1.2 coil on a 40 watt battery but with this baby I have to have the air hole just a tiny bit open, else I burn my throat so is powerful and ii can taste my vapor no burned taste at all! Love it!!!! I am so greatfull for the generosity of @rocvape001 for having this giveaway <3. Thank you so much for such an awesome mod

I love the color too its pink but. Looks a pale lavender in certain lights it's an absolutely beautiful piece of art!! And wow this baby packs a punch!! I vape 18 nic in my liquid and keep the air holes wide open with a 1.2 coil on a 40 watt battery but with this baby I have to have the air hole just a tiny bit open, else I burn my throat so is powerful and ii can taste my vapor no burned taste at all! Love it!!!! I am so greatfull for the generosity of @rocvape001 for having this giveaway <3. Thank you so much for such an awesome mod

Thank you for your feedback.:2thumbsup: We will make it better. Wish a pretty good Christmas holiday to you all:)

Back
Top Bottom