What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Origo CVB giveaway and name engraved

Oh wow Ratboy love it!! And omg what is your baby's name? Been years since we had rats as pets, but now with all the cats and the dogs we won't risk it. Once our two oldest finally passed (over 4 years of age each father and son but had to keep them separated) we didn't get anymore. Your baby there is adorable!!

This is Ziggy i have 4 others called Monty, Mojo, Nacho and Coco

This is Ziggy i have 4 others called Monty, Mojo, Nacho and Coco
Ziggy looks like a swetheart. We have a Cocoa but she's a dog, loveable baby girl too and gives the most human expressions lol.
Our rats were Patches, Tanny and Snowball. I know, we were not real creative with Tanny's name, but he was solid Tan, beautiful too, just stuck lol

Thank you for the opportunity!

The name engraved on a pink Origo CVB would make an awesome xmass gift!![emoji23][emoji16][emoji16]

Just watched the vaping with vic review and it looks like a nice pocket mod.

Thank you. We will make it better :)

Please don't make the tank glass!! please please keep it like it is, can make it bigger if ya want but I am so tired of breaking tanks. got this thing Unique-Design-1150mAh-E-CIGS-Royal-30-Vape-Pen.jpgthe blue one and the tank keeps cracking and no not using a juice with supersweet in it, just a regular tobacco blend called cowboy . ... mild tobacco blend. I woke up one morning and the tank had exploded while charging it during the night. changed the glass and hubby decided to give me bk the ego one and take this one as his bk up since his main one is the larger version of mine. he has a eleaf Istick but while he charged it during the night as well the tank also cracked!!!! so I took it bk gave him bk the ego one for on the road and when I get a chance to I'll get replacement glass for it so I have a backup mod for when my battery dies on me ...

Attachments

• 1480953278887-98691602.jpg
    1480953278887-98691602.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 51
Wow took this mod back 1480953278887-98691602.jpg and they replaced it with a battery I can put my kangertank on and gave me a new coil too. sweet love it!!!
Just wish it were camouflage in color. But when I can't get camouflage I go for sleek or GIRLY!!!! IT'S PURPLE!!! I so happy now YAY hehe :) ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

1480960266268-195721759.jpg

Back
Top Bottom