What's new

Origo CVB giveaway and name engraved

rocvape001

Postman
Hi everyone. rocVape bring you guys a surprise here :)

Maybe you guys have known a little about the Origo CVB,the most compact all-in-one Mod and just got the TPD test report. If you wanna get a FREE one with your name

engraved on it, join in the contest today!

Ways to enter:
Step 1) Only reply this thread,then LEAVE the comments on the thread about how do you like the Origo CVB. Also you can @ your friends in this forum to join us to

increase your chances of winning.
Step 2) The lucky guy will be chosen randomly when the post reached a certain amount.

What are you waiting for? Act now!

Rules:

1. The winners will be chosen by lucky draw. 5% of winning prize.The luck draw guys will be born after 2 weeks.
2. Your name will be engraved on the product.
3. Shipping cost paid by us.
4. You must be legal smoking age in your area.
5. Winners will be chosen on.
6. Winners must respond within 3 days if you win or .

Good luck in this giveaway(you'll win on the weekend and have a chance to win more).
Thank you again and Vape On!
attachment.php

Love the look of the device and it's a great stealthy little mod that would fit nicely in the hand . love the way it's easy to fill and the coils can wick high vg e liquids. also i like the 1600mh hour battery life. All in, i think it will be a great hit for begginers and also for longer time vapers who might like a very small device for out and about. Thanks for the chance to win one @rocvape001 .

@Greebo @yappycat @Moley

Love the look of the device and it's a great stealthy little mod that would fit nicely in the hand . love the way it's easy to fill and the coils can wick high vg e liquids. also i like the 1600mh hour battery life. All in, i think it will be a great hit for begginers and also for longer time vapers who might like a very small device for out and about. Thanks for the chance to win one @rocvape001 .

@Greebo @yappycat @Moley

You are the first one. Welcome :clapping:

Wow the Origo CVB looks awesome , reminds me a bit of what I'm using now, just upgraded to a istick nano (mini) from a ego one. I been vaping a while now, but finally stopped dual fueling and this would really be great to have so I have two similar mods to go between charging . Love how sturdy it looks too, i been known to drop mine ( hides in shame) and this one looks like the tank and all would be me proof!! Congrats to whoever wins!!! and thank you so much @yappycat for tagging me!!! you are awesome for doing so darlin!!

@drlnhs @Rob @used_gear @Gravelthroat @johnr7 @Crewella @MrTeaTime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom