What's new

Oh boy oh boy , How hadn't i tried these guys before ?

danbottomburp

Postman
So i just got my multipack from these guys this morning , Only tried the one flavor so far , Keylime crunch, Easily one of the best juices i have ever tried and i have tried a lot.
Its so so so good. Ive been waiting for that juice to come where i think YES i found my new main supplier , And it arrived this morning :)
I,m so happy with it , I cannot wait to try the rest.
Just felt i simply had to come and write this as its not often i am blown away by a juice , In fact its been very very rare indeed.
These guys are amazing , Going to be my main place for juice now .

Well done and thanks

Dan

The guys at Cotswold do brew up some wonderful liquids, if you ever get the pleasure to meet them they are all very friendly.

To be honest, there's really isn't a dud flavour in their range, It's all good [emoji106]

Yes i tried a few more and they are really really good , Any other vendors that produce this kind of quality ?
I want to try and grab a bargain from a top quality producer like these are .

Suggestions ?

Dan

Last edited:
Yes i tried a few more and they are really really good , Any other vendors that produce this kind of quality ?
I want to try and grab a bargain from a top quality producer like these are .

Suggestions ?

Dan
dripworx and manabush produce really good stuff

Apart from homemade juice, cotswold are my favourite vendors with pfvapes a close second. Give them a try when he restocks !

As said PF vapes, Manabush, Cotswold Vapour, and Colonel Booms all UK juicers all great. [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom