What's new

No order arrival and website down

GVP

Initiate
I ordered from Vapoholic for the first time last Friday and payment has been made. As of today I still haven't received anythingand the website seems to be down. Can I get some clarification on whats going on.

Update: I have contacted via facebook and it is being looked into

Last edited:
if its vapoholic.com i just got on their page the now no bother

https://www.vapeoholic.com/

i have never used them though so cant comment the website are showing a telephone numbeer, US based shop so dont know how the area code thing would work

Store Tel: 310.518.2677

They have been looking into my order since yesterday but said they will get back to me sometime today. Not a great first impression for a new customer I have to say.

They have been looking into my order since yesterday but said they will get back to me sometime today. Not a great first impression for a new customer I have to say.

ive used Vapoholic once & got my order really quick, there horny mango juice is awesome, & i went on there site at the weekend & there site is messed up, cant do anything, tried mailing them via FB & nothing & last time they said anything on FB was the 3rd december.

Just noticed on the bottle, juice was made by. Ecigvapers ltd who are no longer in business, I'm thinking Vapoholic decided to get rid of old stock in black Friday sales. & Has no more stock hence the silence every where ?
IMG_20171205_015428.jpg

Back
Top Bottom