What's new

Newsletter April 2017

Got irritated by your website not very mobile friendly couldn't get beyond the date of birth so gave up

Are you able to advise what happens at the age gate screen? I've tested using my iphone and don't run into any errors myself.

Are you able to advise what happens at the age gate screen? I've tested using my iphone and don't run into any errors myself.
@vapourdepot - I placed an order yesterday (#54702) and have received email confirmation of order and PayPal payment but then i received another email telling me my items in my cart were still waiting for me to process - including one item that had gone out of stock... - can you confirm if the order has been processed ok? - cheers

@vapourdepot - I placed an order yesterday (#54702) and have received email confirmation of order and PayPal payment but then i received another email telling me my items in my cart were still waiting for me to process - including one item that had gone out of stock... - can you confirm if the order has been processed ok? - cheers

Hi Afreeb,

Just checked your order and it was received correctly and will be dispatched today.

We've had a few issues with emails this morning which we are currently fixing. Please accept my apologies.

Jonny

Hi Afreeb,

Just checked your order and it was received correctly and will be dispatched today.

We've had a few issues with emails this morning which we are currently fixing. Please accept my apologies.

Jonny
No worries and cheers for the prompt response! - great service guys

Back
Top Bottom