What's new

New Video Review & Discussion

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Mr. Parker has kindly reviewed our range once again (full video below).

Anyone that likes video reviews, please do give it a watch!

We'd be interested to hear if you agree with his comments, and also to hear some of your own comments on Cotswold Vapour's products and our business as a whole. We'd love to hear the POTV community's thoughts, feelings and ideas and will gladly use them to improve our juices and service if needs be, so feel free to be as honest and frank as you like :D

Thanks guys :)

I thought Mr Parker had stopped doing vaping reviews 37 times previously? Or have I imagined that?

You've got a nice little juice line which looks and tastes good and is presented well. Prices are keen for the quality of the product and the service you dish out and you look after us Apes- which goes a long way.

And after meeting you in the flesh I can confirm you're nice guys. Which helps.

Just need a cherry/chocolate juice off you and I'll be your BDSM buddy til doomsday. [emoji16]

I thought Mr Parker had stopped doing vaping reviews 37 times previously? Or have I imagined that?

You've got a nice little juice line which looks and tastes good and is presented well. Prices are keen for the quality of the product and the service you dish out and you look after us Apes- which goes a long way.

Just need a cherry/chocolate juice off you and I'll be your BDSM buddy til doomsday. [emoji16]

can't watch that guys reviews, if only he would stay "retired"

I did have a go at a cherry once but couldn't beat @pfvapes Baykwell so I gave up lol

In all seriousness though, thanks for the great feedback :D

Another for the....not a massive fan of his reviews.

But all in all guys love your custard donut amazeing flavour and also loving the strawberry delight. I would love to see some sort of jam donut !!! Website is also easy to use and delivery is fast...and your prices are bang on but maybe do a multi pack where you could 4 juices of your choseing I bought the full range once grate deal but now I'd like to buy the juices I love in the same value pack if I could just a thought...keep up the good work.

Because it's you, I will force myself to watch ... ;)

(maybe tomorrow!)

(You know I'm a big fan of your juice and your ethos :10:)

Another for the....not a massive fan of his reviews.

But all in all guys love your custard donut amazeing flavour and also loving the strawberry delight. I would love to see some sort of jam donut !!! Website is also easy to use and delivery is fast...and your prices are bang on but maybe do a multi pack where you could 4 juices of your choseing I bought the full range once grate deal but now I'd like to buy the juices I love in the same value pack if I could just a thought...keep up the good work.

Thanks @westy ! We had plans to release a raspberry jam doughnut and a blueberry jam doughnut, but never got round to it. If that's something that people would be interested in we'd gladly revisit the idea (we even had labels ready:

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 22.56.10.png Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 22.56.17.png

As for your multi-pac idea, that sounds similar to our Quad Pack - is that what you mean?

Thanks again :D

Back
Top Bottom