What's new

New! The Stonewall Range

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hi Apes :)

As hinted at on various threads in the forum over the past few weeks, our new range 'Stonewall' is now available at cotswoldvapour.com (well most of it at least - there are two new juices that aren't quite ready yet, but are, however, available for your perusal/preorders). We're sure some of you will be pleased to see the return of some old favourites. ;)

Any questions or comments? Fire away :D

Peace!

Last edited:
Will you be releasing custard doughnut or citrus punch in the stonewall range? Or are these remaining tpd only?
And just for me before I order I take it its the 18mg £2 nic bottle we need to add to make these up to 3mg in total volume.
Cheers

Great start Stu! After POTV discount buying two lots, one to make zero nic and one to make 3mg and then mixing to get 1.5mg (I do that with most of your juice) works out at £2.47 per 10ml = bargain with minimal diy work!
I'm vaping some 1.5mg Big Slice right now :D

2017-07-05 AIO big slice.jpg

Will you be releasing custard doughnut or citrus punch in the stonewall range? Or are these remaining tpd only?
And just for me before I order I take it its the 18mg £2 nic bottle we need to add to make these up to 3mg in total volume.
Cheers

Our TPD range will remain TPD only unfortunately - our products are stocked in shops up and down the country and it would be unfair to undercut them in such a manner.

We do however still sell the TPD range in 0mg up to 100ml, and we also have 120ml Chubby Gorilla bottles in stock (although not listed on the site). If there is any interest I'd be happy to stick the 60 and 120ml bottles on the site for people to purchase with their 100ml 0mg, but they won't be appearing in the Stonewall range (high strength, top-up ready etc.)

An entire 18mg shot would indeed, theoretically, make a bottle of stonewall 3mg. What a novel idea ;)

:D

Back
Top Bottom