What's new

NEW RANGE, SITE UPDATES & 30% CODE

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hello Apes!

As those of you who are subscribed to our mailing list will already know, we've just brought out our latest range of e-liquids in collaboration with Cirencester Vape Co. and so far the feedback has been insanely good! I thought i'd throw some details up here for those who don't receive our emails to keep you in the loop, as well as some other exciting updates we've been making behind the scenes :D

So without futher ado...

Screenshot 2019-03-19 at 11.23.50.png

THE MINT ROOMS!
This special collaboration range is available exclusively either from us directly, or at Cirencester Vape Co. and is definitely one for those who like their liquids with a touch of refreshing minty goodness.

I will say that the mint levels on these are not particularly extreme, and as a result they are also quite accessible to those who don't like an icy onslaught, and a lot of work has gone into balancing these to ensure coil longevity (despite a reasonable amount of sweetness) and to make sure that they don't get boring quickly (like many modern liquids seem to at the moment).

This range is shortfill-only at the moment, although they are featured in our new multipack deals and sample packs are available (more on that in a minute).

NEW MULTIPACKS!
We've recently added shortfill multipacks to the site, which allow you to buy a full range of liquids at a discounted price (which also allows discount codes to stack on top) offering great value for money and also some variety to spice up ya' life!

If you guys have the time, we would appreciate some feedback on this new option, particularly regarding the value, ease of ordering and the products offered - so feel free to have a play on the site and let us know, even if you don't intend to order :)

NEW SAMPLE PACKS!
One of the big advantages of shopping at a physical B&M store is the ability to try before you buy, and it can be daunting to invest in a large shortfill bottle of a juice you don't even know you'll enjoy. With that in mind, we've added some very reasonably priced sample packs to the site (which you can even snag for free if you spend £20 or more with code FREESAMPLES). These are only available in 0mg .

At present, the samples offered include our Stonewall, Dark Series and Mint Rooms ranges, with the potential for more to be added soon if these pack prove to be a popular addition.

NICSHOTS/TOP-UPS INCLUDED!
The shortfill products on our site now feature a nifty drop-down option allowing you to add either an 18mg nicshot (for 3mg) or a nicotine-free top-up solution (so that 0mg vapers still get the full 60ml) at no extra cost.

As you can probably tell, these latest changes have been part of an ongoing initiative to make ordering through cotswoldvapour.com a more intuitive and cost effective experience, and we look forward to hearing any feedback or comments you may have! Thanks for reading this essay, and I'll pop some links below relating to everything I've mentioned :)

Before I forget, here is a cheeky 30% off code (TPD Exempt only) to celebrate the release of our new range (expires 1st April to allow for payday!)

THEMINTROOMS

Much love, Stu & the rest of the Cotswold Vapour team. <3

LINK DUMP
Exclusive news and deals - Register for our mailing list
Read our latest email update - Online version
Check out The Mint Rooms - Click here to view range
Check out our new multipacks - Click here for the deals
Check out our new sample packs - Click here for sample packs
Check out our website - Mi casa es su casa

WOT! No custard. How very dare you [emoji23]

Check these out @MrDJ

Dark Star Range

Attrition

Spiced banana and pumpkin crème, smothered upon a decadent biscuit base and finished with vanilla fudge and a touch of dark roasted espresso.

Scorched Earth

A dark and complex smoked custard with deep notes of rich chocolate and toasted marshmallow. A mystical dessert for those tired of the norm.

Check these out @MrDJ

Dark Star Range

Attrition

Spiced banana and pumpkin crème, smothered upon a decadent biscuit base and finished with vanilla fudge and a touch of dark roasted espresso.

Scorched Earth

A dark and complex smoked custard with deep notes of rich chocolate and toasted marshmallow. A mystical dessert for those tired of the norm.
Scorched earth is my favourite juice by far atm.
I haven't tried the other one as I'm not keen on banana.

Thanks but not my sort of flavour profiles I think I'd ever vape.

Thanks but not my sort of flavour profiles I think I'd ever vape.
I thought that until I decided to try scorched earth. Totally surprised by it. Definitely chocolatey so if you don't like chocolate vapes then perhaps it's not for you which is a good thing really because it leaves more for me. [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom