What's new

New Juice! "The Custard Doughnut"

Can I grab the Custard Donut in the Duet pack?
Usually, yes, but unfortunately we're out of stock at the moment, we have a large quantity steeping and it's going to need another week at least. We didn't anticipate how popular it would be! Oops...

Trying to savour my bottle of custard doughnut its so friggin' good, and it only seems to grow on me....

ETA on restock @Cotswold Vapour :D?

PS. Pretty please make more custards, you clearly rock at it. :D

It's going to be another week at least, maybe 2 I'm afraid. We have a batch steeping currently but as we all know you can't rush a good custard ;)

Ordered my bottles on Monday (Bank Holiday) and it arrived today. Brilliant service. Just loaded it up and oh my goodness!! Amazing. Love it. Will definitely be getting more and will try the othe flavours. Top work fellas

custard doughnut is the bees knees really good only lasted for a day cudnt put it down but golden flapjack was a bit overpowering for me all I could taste is honey way too strong for my liking should of ordered super bowl but next time I order it will be more custard doughnut lovely stuff and al try the big slice which was not on the website when I put my order in

Back
Top Bottom