What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Juice! "The Custard Doughnut"

Saw this thread and just had to get some for that price! Be rude not to can't wait to try them all!

Saw this thread and just had to get some for that price! Be rude not to can't wait to try them all!

Mine just arrived this morning ... great service from Cotswold, I already feel like a man who's eaten too many doughnuts though. lol, it's funny how the brain works. My kitchen smells amazing too. :D

Got my parcel, amazing delivery. Also emailed you and almost instant response. Top notch service.

I'm ill so I can't smell the flavours but which one are you confident I should try first? (so I can let the others steep a little more)

Got my parcel, amazing delivery. Also emailed you and almost instant response. Top notch service.

I'm ill so I can't smell the flavours but which one are you confident I should try first? (so I can let the others steep a little more)
They might improve with age but they are ready steeped and ready to vape as all good juice should be. Hope you're able to taste OK, I'd try either the Custard Doughnut or Tropical Storm as they probably have the strongest tastes. Get well soon!

Bought me some custard doughnut to try, if it's as good as I hear I'm sure I'll be back for more. What great value too!

Also think it's fantastic that you're giving the custard a proper steep, so we'll receive it ready to go and at it's best :)

Hope there might be yet more flavours down the road too?

My multipack arrived yesterday with the new flavour. It's spot on a really nice vape. Looking forward to maybe more flavours in the future. Will definitely be ordering more. Excellent work guys [emoji106]

Well been vaping on mine for just over a day. set a fresh build up for each flavour in different drippers. I have got to say there just amazing and I'm normally just a straight fruity type vaper. The only thing I can say is a find the custard doughnut to have what seems like a bit of a metallic aftertaste. Tried it in a few drippers and some in a tank and I always get the aftertaste. Now this might just be me or my builds. Now like I said I haven't really had many custard type vapes to compare it to so don't let what I said put anybody off because they are very nice.

Trying to savour my bottle of custard doughnut its so friggin' good, and it only seems to grow on me....

ETA on restock @Cotswold Vapour :D?

PS. Pretty please make more custards, you clearly rock at it. :D

Got to add to my previous comment on here about the metallic taste it was most certainly something i as doing wrong with my builds. I started using it in my new Noisy Cricket and indestructible RDA setup and god dam i was loving it i ended up trying to squeeze literally every last drop out of the bottle and i am not normally a big custard fan!

So good job on the new flavor @Cotswold Vapour and sorry about my previous comment as it was my error not yours!

Back
Top Bottom