What's new

New Juice! "The Custard Doughnut"

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
We're proud to announce the introduction of our new juice - The Custard Doughnut

A lot of hard work has gone into getting this one just right, but we're happy with the result - a truly authentic doughnut flavour, paired with a healthy dose of smooth custard filling, this is one for all you bakery lovers out there!

Head over to cotswoldvapour.co.uk to bag one of our funky first-edition bottles, and make sure you use code POTV20 for your 20% off (free shipping as standard).

We've also given our popular multipack deals a facelift, with more deals and bigger savings! check them out here!

CD.jpg

Well I've been wanting to try your juices for sometime now! And the fact you added a custard doughnut I couldn't resist.

Especially for £20.80 for 4 30ml unicorn bottles using the discount code. Excited to try these out!!
uploadfromtaptalk1460804169882.png

Cracking good deals on cracking good juices!
All four I can vape all day, there are only two UK juice masters I recommend to everyone and you are one of them :2thumbsup:

mmmmm....think I might have to check this one out
You won't regret it. This custard doughnut is brilliant, Stu is not exaggerating, he really has put a lot of work into this one and it is superb, if you have ever had a custard doughnut you will love this and of course zero calories!

Received through today, do you recommend a steep? Or are these pre steeped?:)

Just ordered myself 4x30 unicorns so I can try them all .... amazing price with the POTV discount.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom