What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Flavours!

The Brews Bros

Premium Vendor
Brews Bros is excited to announce the release of 2 new flavours!

Both are currently available as 250ml and 500ml Brew Shots. Shortfills to follow later!

www.thebrewsbros.co.uk

The Frappening
Boy did our Facebook Group have fun trying to name this one for us! This is our iced caramel frappuccino and there are at least 3 very different coffee blends, will you be able to guess them?

This was going to be one of our original releases when we opened back in November 2017, however, we just needed a little longer to put on the finishing touches! We sent some tasters out to popular UK Reviewers and UK Customers alike and the feedback has been overwhelming. It’s confirmed (in our minds) that we have now “nailed” it. It’s taken 21 different variations, testing over 60 concentrates from all over the world!

The Frappening Brews Shot is perfectly formulated with eleven different concentrates mixed to a ratio of 22.5% then you can blend it to be perfect for any e-cigarette! We recommend mixing this to 70/30 ratio, however, feel free to combine this how you see fit. Instructions on the bottle are for 70/30. You can also buy you VG & PG here; we’re a one-stop shop here at The Brews Bros. Happy vaping everyone

Froopa
It’s what people in the UK call a “staple” from their childhood. This is our version of Fruit Pastilles and there are at least 4 different fruits, will you be able to guess them?

This was going to be one of our original releases when we opened back in November 2017, however, we just needed a little longer to put on the finishing touches!

This Froopa Brews Shot is perfectly formulated with six different concentrates mixed to a ratio of 18.5% then you can blend it to be perfect for any e-cigarette! We recommend mixing this to 70/30 ratio, however, feel free to combine this how you see fit. Instructions on the bottle are for 70/30. You can also buy you VG & PG here; we’re a one-stop shop here at The Brews Bros.

You've got my attention, does the iced coffee have any menthol or cooling effect to them?

Also when are you getting more sample packs?

You've got my attention, does the iced coffee have any menthol or cooling effect to them?

Also when are you getting more sample packs?

Hey! Yes, The Frappening has a cooling effect but not methol.

We're hoping to get the samples back in very soon! I'll check the production schedule tomorrow and see if I can get you an estimate!

Any ETA on the shortfills? I'd like to get them as part of the 5 bottle bundle...

We've got them steeping as we speak! Should be all bottled up over the next week or so! I'll give you a shout when we've got them live!

Back
Top Bottom