What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

NEW E-LIQUID: Sadboy by Philly Vape Society

FlawlessSeth

Premium Vendor
Hey you Apes!

We've got something great in today. For the first time in the UK you can get Sadboy by Philly Vape Society from Flawless Vape Shop!

https://www.flawlessvapeshop.co.uk/collections/sadboy

IMG_20180712_134308.jpg

Now, we get new products in every day. I try a lot of new juices. So when our US partners started raving about these juices, I was obviously a little dubious. Jaded perhaps.

But boy oh boy. If my boss weren't watching I'd have shoved these 4 bottles in my bag and never said another word about it. These juices are, without exaggeration, incredible.

From left to right we have Butter Cookie, an odd name for such a zingy lemon flavour. A truly tasty citrus experience, without being overly tart or so sweet that the light lemon flavour is hidden behind the sweetness. Just lush, smooth, refreshing citrus. Amazing.

Next up is Strawberry Jam Cookie. Personally I am very picky when it comes to strawberry flavours, bad ones give me a sickly headache. This has become my new favourite strawberry flavour, without a doubt. It's juicy and fresh yet subtle enough not to overwhelm, while warm baked-goods undertones that just add to the incredible body of taste this juice provides.

Keylime Cookie became an office favourite the second it landed. The lime citrus is delicate and fresh, while the baked vanilla taste of the cookie rounds it out to keep the sharp lime from becoming fatiguing. Very, very moreish this one.

Rounding out this awesome foursome is Blueberry Jam Cookie. Similar to the Strawberry Jam cookie in balance, but with a beautifully sweet blueberry flavour that just captivates and keeps you coming back for more. Juicy is the word of the day here.

I really can't overstate these flavours guys, truely spot on. Feel very lucky to get a taste before it went out! You lucky guys can get your hands on it today from our website. If you're local, come down and see what I'm talking about. You won't be disappointed.

Sadboy E-Liquids by Philly Vape Society are available in 100ml shortfills for £24.99 at the time of writing.

Back
Top Bottom