What's new

New! 30ml Unicorn Bottles

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
We're pleased to announce the addition of 30ml 'unicorn' style plastic bottles to our range. These bottles offer added convenience and even better value than our standard glass bottles.

Currently they are only available when purchased as a multipack, but we are also planning on adding them as an option for single-bottles as well, depending upon demand.

We would love to hear some feedback, and whether you'd like to see these appear as an option for single-bottles :D

Shipping on these is free as always, and don't forget to use our POTV-exclusive discount code: POTV20 for 20% off at cotswoldvapour.co.uk

unicorn-announce.jpg

Last edited:
Oo, I do like your glass bottles but plastic is safer and certainly easier. Depending on tank used, plastic bottle tips can sometimes get ragged but the rate I use your juice probably wouldn't happen. Glass bottle can be re-used, not so sure about plastic bottles. Cometh the TPD, will you continue with 30ml in zero nic?

Oo, I do like your glass bottles but plastic is safer and certainly easier. Depending on tank used, plastic bottle tips can sometimes get ragged but the rate I use your juice probably wouldn't happen. Glass bottle can be re-used, not so sure about plastic bottles. Cometh the TPD, will you continue with 30ml in zero nic?

Thanks for the prompt feedback! Yes, we aim to continue with 30ml 0mg bottles once the TPD comes in to play :)

I would prefer the unicorn bottles as I mainly use tanks so they are easier for me! And also more pocket freindly

Great idea - they look good and much easier to carry about. Good move!

Um, just realised what a cracking deal these unicorn bottles are! Just ordered multipack in plastic :-)

Yep I really like those unicorn bottles much easier to squeeze liquid into a TFV4 mini where the golden flapjack is currently residing. Single option would get my vote

Would love to buy these but I am going Barcelona on Monday and I'm not trusting deliveries right now, I don't want to be juiceless on my holiday! Bad timing :(

Definitely prefer the unicorn bottles, glass drippers are a faff. I'm an RDA vaper and like convenience.

While I usually prefer plastic bottles to glass ones, I'm not a fan of the unicorn bottles. I much prefer the normal, standard plastic bottles. I do realise this puts me in the minority. Having said that, if I'm dripping, I prefer glass bottles, but for tank filling the plastic bottles are better.

Back
Top Bottom