What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

NAUTILUS PRIME X SPECIAL EDITION!

Hello,
Im trying to get my hands on one of these special editions, but living in Eastern Europe makes having nice things hard.
No retailer has these here, and the global Aspire eshop feels super dodgy with the Sofort and bitcoin payment only, and it would probably be caught at the border, making me pay additional VAT and duty costs.
Would anyone be willing to buy it for the 70ish pounds and re-send it to Czech Republic for me?

Help? My Aspire Mixx Mod Base has become loose and I need to tighten the Torx Screws, please does anyone know what size I need?

Attachments

• 20210408_190224.jpg
    20210408_190224.jpg
    932.1 KB · Views: 62
Hi guys!

These are due to sell out yet again!

Just a quick warning, there are only 5 left in stock!

Act fast to avoid missing out:

https://www.ukaspirevendor.co.uk/products/aspire-nautilus-prime-x-special-edition

As always, we are hugely grateful for those who have purchased already, you make us smile more than you could ever imagine :)
Really interested in purchasing prime x special edition especially attractive since you are offering discount, any chance you can keep one for me till end of month?

Back
Top Bottom