What's new

NAUTILUS PRIME X SPECIAL EDITION!

Okay. I’ve now set up the nautilus RBA (thanks to Rew for the shout). Again very impressed. The deck was very easy to build and wick (I’ve put in a small - 2.5mm round wire build - and wick (just nice and tight through the coil and the cotton just folded into the deck.)

I have to say that aspire have nailed it with this little banger. For me, as someone who likes a restricted DL vape, this is a cracking little all day carry. Highly recommended.

It's good innit? Glad you are getting on well with it. Look forward to seeing what you think of the RDTA when you do.

It's good innit? Glad you are getting on well with it. Look forward to seeing what you think of the RDTA when you do.

It’s the first of these type of pod AIOs I’ve tried. I’m really impressed. The flavour is amazing. If it took a 21700 it’d be a 10/10.

They are indeed sold out - we're so sorry!

There are literally zero left at our unit - I didn't even get one!

I can't say for certain if we will get any more or not - As soon as Aspire HQ come back from Chinese New Year we will know more... watch this space!

As always, thanks everyone, we really appreciate your custom and lovely thoughts <3

They are indeed sold out - we're so sorry!

There are literally zero left at our unit - I didn't even get one!

I can't say for certain if we will get any more or not - As soon as Aspire HQ come back from Chinese New Year we will know more... watch this space!

As always, thanks everyone, we really appreciate your custom and lovely thoughts <3

Just to let you know I’ve just had an email from your company asking me to leave a review I clicked through to do that but the link didn’t take me to a review area. Might want to look at that pal.

Back
Top Bottom