What's new

NAUTILUS PRIME X SPECIAL EDITION!

Aye. I was going to but the 510 and the RBA so this is a complete no-brained for me. But if I’d already shelled out for one I’d be the same.

Be interested to know what the RDTA is like. Don't expect it to work for MTL but you never know.

Blehhh this is painful, my wallet is laffing at me tho

Quick one guys!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! So many members of this forum have grabbed these! We cannot begin to express how grateful we are!

Whilst we're on the subject, there is only 14 left, and we can't guarantee we'll be getting any more, so if you're debating getting one, consider this your 'last call'!

Thanks folks!
-Dave

It's an impressive looking kit. I would have snapped it up if I hadn't already got the device. The only extra thing I am interested in is the 510 connector. Not sure I can justify getting a 2nd device unfortunately.
Vape Club have the 510 coming in soon according to their website, I will be getting one when they have them.

Quick one guys!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! So many members of this forum have grabbed these! We cannot begin to express how grateful we are!

Whilst we're on the subject, there is only 14 left, and we can't guarantee we'll be getting any more, so if you're debating getting one, consider this your 'last call'!

Thanks folks!
-Dave

Hope mine is dispatched soon Dave! Looking forward to trying it

Back
Top Bottom