What's new

My first order

rob71

Postman
Placed my first order on Tuesday got it today I am very impressed with the great services . you have gained another customer .great job
Thank you

Always impressive service from @Ben fogstar in my experience. Ordered 2x Sony vtc5’s on thursday afternoon and they were in my hand on Saturday with a free battery wrap pack. Not just in the battery game but as a vendor as a whole fogstar just do it right. A bit of a shining light in a merky pool of shysters imo..... now when are you getting some 20700’s in so I can throw more money at you Ben? :2thumbsup:

Always impressive service from @Ben fogstar in my experience. Ordered 2x Sony vtc5’s on thursday afternoon and they were in my hand on Saturday with a free battery wrap pack. Not just in the battery game but as a vendor as a whole fogstar just do it right. A bit of a shining light in a merky pool of shysters imo..... now when are you getting some 20700’s in so I can throw more money at you Ben? :2thumbsup:
Thanks :) today! Been royally messed around lately by IJOY. But today is the day! Also will have some exciting news soon in regards to the 20700 :)

Thanks :) today! Been royally messed around lately by IJOY. But today is the day! Also will have some exciting news soon in regards to the 20700 :)
:11: hmmmm now do i wait to order.....you need to PM the exciting news so i can decide haha. Thanks again buddy.

Back
Top Bottom