What's new

Mother's Day Sale! 50% OFF SMOK/Innokin/Voopoo Kits

kuro wang

Premium Vendor
upload_2020-5-9_9-12-5.png

To celebrate the upcoming Mother's Day, we prepared some gorgeous gifts here.
Check it NOW:
SMOK Nord Pod Vape Kit
SMOK RPM40 Pod Mod Kit
Innokin Endura T18 II Kit
VOOPOO VINCI R Mod Pod Kit
50% OFF SMOK/Innokin/Voopoo Kits
15% Storewide (Code: MOM15)
* All promotions end at 11:59 p.m. GMT, May14.⏰
Let's select a special vape at the best price to show our love and gratitude to the important woman in our life.
Happy mother's Day!❣❣
---

The prices on your website for the products advertised here do not show a 50% reduction.

It's about 13% off the Nord kit, about 25% off the RPM40 kit, about 35% off the Endura kit and about 30% off the Vinci R kit.

Can you tell me where you get 50% from please?

Thanks

The prices on your website for the products advertised here do not show a 50% reduction.

It's about 13% off the Nord kit, about 25% off the RPM40 kit, about 35% off the Endura kit and about 30% off the Vinci R kit.

Thanks
And it's not Mothers Day in the UK :D

Thanks

i think they got them from there a-hole as ive never seen anyone get the £1 deal either

@kuro wang

Also the original prices are too high!

Come on, your prices are increased then u add a discount. Thats no on at all!
We are not stupid.

Take the T18 II. Average selling prices in the uk is £24 your selling prices are way above average.

Plus the promotion thread is false, none of the kits ha e 50% off.

So i will not be reviewing any other products for New vaping and i will never buy from new vaping

Not defending them but it's the norm. All businesses do it to some degree, just look at DFS, Currys, Bensons to name a couple. It's up to the customer to be savvy enough to shop around & not get drawn in by headline prices.Certainly not worth cutting your nose off to spite your face ;)
If sales drop because prices are too high companies will either drop prices or go bust. But the practise will continue, it's all about the bottom line.

Not defending them but it's the norm. All businesses do it to some degree, just look at DFS, Currys, Bensons to name a couple. It's up to the customer to be savvy enough to shop around & not get drawn in by headline prices.Certainly not worth cutting your nose off to spite your face ;)
If sales drop because prices are too high companies will either drop prices or go bust. But the practise will continue, it's all about the bottom line.
Hi

Trust me i get that completely but their prices are MUCH higher, and they a promoting 50% but thats not true.

I'm pretty sure if they were to bring prices down to be more competitive their sales would go up. Most of us are savvy on here but new vapers don't know any difference.

Ultimately if they promote on here be ready for all feedback. I have reviewed for them b4 but i cant do that now, i dont agree with it.
The same goes for dfs etc.... i wont shop there either

Maybe that's why the are called New Vaping, it's a question, New Vaping? Get ripped off by us here!!
Edit : DFS are garbage and can fuck off with their shit "sales"

Hi

Trust me i get that completely but their prices are MUCH higher, and they a promoting 50% but thats not true.

I'm pretty sure if they were to bring prices down to be more competitive their sales would go up. Most of us are savvy on here but new vapers don't know any difference.

Ultimately if they promote on here be ready for all feedback. I have reviewed for them b4 but i cant do that now, i dont agree with it.
The same goes for dfs etc.... i wont shop there either
Again not defending them but 2 new vendors have higher prices. It's been highlighted but prices are still what they are.
Most new vapers go to a b&m, get fleeced & then come on here to question it.
It's business. We can call them out for it but if all the vendors get the hump being questioned on how they run their businesses they'll quit the forum & then who pays for the running costs.

And don't get me going on all those bloody matress firms forever popping up on my FB feed telling me about the latest lowest ever prices, never to be repeated (until next week) :D

Again not defending them but 2 new vendors have higher prices. It's been highlighted but prices are still what they are.
Most new vapers go to a b&m, get fleeced & then come on here to question it.
It's business. We can call them out for it but if all the vendors get the hump being questioned on how they run their businesses they'll quit the forum & then who pays for the running costs.

And don't get me going on all those bloody matress firms forever popping up on my FB feed telling me about the latest lowest ever prices, never to be repeated (until next week) :D
Alright, i ain't going to argue with ya. Life is way too short love.

I said my piece, i get it but don't like it.

Over and out......now I'm a woman so i get the last word! You know the rules Craigo haha

Back
Top Bottom