What's new

Molicell P26A

Chris K

Vendor
Just a quick mini real world write up of the Molicells P26A which arrived yesterday and has had around 10 hours use since.

Used in a Fyne Switchfet V2.5 mech at 0.27ohm.

They are mightly impressive, I'll get that in straight away. I solely use VTC5As, VTC6As and VTC5Ds so Molicell was my first step away from Sony for sometime.

They beat the VTC5As hands down on both runtime and voltage drop. A 5A, I'm switching out after around 5/6 hours as voltage drop has badly effected the vape. Molicell I'm currently at 7 hours use and it's still going strong, only a slight noticeable drop off. I reckon Ive got another hour left.

Personally I get slightly better performance and longetivity from the 5Ds and 6As but not by much, they are only ever so slightly better but sadly can't be got for love nor money now.

The Molicells are a fantastic battery for mech use. I'll be rotating my 5As out of service overtime and replacing with the P26As.

I absolutely agree with all of the above. I've run my Moli 20700 in a Tauren mech at 0.18ohm for a couple of days now and while longevity isn't along the lines of the VTC5A but the hit is noticeably harder and more consistent for a long period of time.

The VTC5A will hit hard then tail off quickly and hold that for a good while. Whereas the moli takes much longer to tail off but doesn't last as long in total.

Very pleased and will be sticking with these for a while

Back
Top Bottom