What's new

Missed it

RyanOtekki

Initiate
Spent the last few months trying a few other companies juices (no names) and on the whole I have been disappointed. Nothing comes close to your strawberry delight and I have told many people about it.

Will be coming back on Monday to place an order online.

A pointless story? Yup! But wanted to highlight no other company does it like you guys in terms of flavour and service!

@Cotswold Vapour

another order by me today for 2 more beaum custard and 2 mint room solid gold murray mints.
top notch every time.
me not tried the strawb delight tho so maybe next time.

I only order from 2 vendors now. Cotswold being one of them. Top juice, top customer service.

Can also recommend their SXE cookies and milk (with a hint of Baileys). Up there with the beaum custard.

I think I’ve tried their entire range now. Two of them are okay. The rest are just fantastic. I love their fruits and their custards. My Mrs loves their Mint Rooms range.

another order by me today for 2 more beaum custard and 2 mint room solid gold murray mints.
top notch every time.
me not tried the strawb delight tho so maybe next time.
You won't be disappointed with the Strawberry Delight

Spent the last few months...

another order by me today...

I only order from 2 vendors now...

Can also recommend their SXE...

You won't be disappointed with the Strawberry Delight...

Absolutely no idea how I missed all this, but thank you so much guys. We're working hard behind the scenes on some cool stuff and will keep you guys updated :)

Much love, Apes, it means the world :D

Back
Top Bottom