What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Let us know what you prefer!

SUBOHM OR MTL?

• SUBOHM

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • MTL

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Somewhere in between?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to say guys I question the wisdom of using a forum full of vaping enthusiasts who are likely to be always going for the latest trends in vaping to do market research for your company when we account for probably less than 1% of the population of general people who use cigarettes ...

Not a go or anything .. Poll away! I just feel you may get a pretty skewed result

wahey! that got out of hand quick! most of you are right the poll should of stated MTL OR DTL (or somewhere in between) but unfortunately it wasn't! Thanks for the feedback regardless! we thought we would pop back on and say hi to some old faces and get too know some new! maybe polls will be left for the time being! :18:

Well .... late to the party, but to answer your question, MTL. You're my local shop, and you're good - really friendly and helpful ...... but for an MTL vaper like me you've rarely had much I'm after. I'll pop in again to see if anything's changed - I see you've gone for the nic salts. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom