What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lemonade Bar

The Brews Bros

Premium Vendor
Fancy trying something different? Give our new Lemonade Bar range a go.

Sold exclusively via UK Vape Deals it is an absolute bargain!

£4.99 Each or £14.99 for the full range!​

https://www.ukvape.deals/the-lemonade-bar-full-range-14-99-or-4-49-each/

lemonadebar.png

HI i just ordered the full range could you please tell me what the steeping time is after adding nic shots to get the best from this range? ..........

The shortfills themselves are pre-steeped so you don't need to worry about that part.

In terms of the nic, it is entirely personal preference, some people like to leave it a week or so but you don't need to :-)

The shortfills themselves are pre-steeped so you don't need to worry about that part.

In terms of the nic, it is entirely personal preference, some people like to leave it a week or so but you don't need to :-)
Ok thanks for letting me no........

Today iam trying the Vintage Lemonade and must say just like the Black Lemonade it is very nice iam getting a lemonade type sort of sherbet taste from this one taking me right back to my childhood and definitely another winner from you guys tomorrow i shall give the Pink Lemonade ago and iam sure it will be as nice as the others .........

Yep the black lemonade is very nice not tried the others yet but l think they will be good after the smell test. Good and fast service as well.

Received mine at the weekend. Just stuck a nic shot in the Pink Lemonade one & I’ll give it a go in a couple of days or so.

Back
Top Bottom